2.6.8.1 doesn't boot on x86_64

Tigran Aivazian tigran at veritas.com
Thu Sep 23 20:12:20 CEST 2004

I have now reverted kdb patches and the system boots fine, both as smp and
as nosmp. The kdb patches which I applied to 2.6.8.1 were:

kdb-v4.4-2.6.8-common-1.bz2
kdb-v4.4-2.6.8-x86-64-1.bz2

downloaded from oss.sgi.com. It may still be a problem with base kernel
which kdb just triggered --- who knows...

Kind regards
Tigran