[PATCH] [0/3] x86_64: mce_amd support for future processor
jacob.shin at amd.com
Wed May 17 20:22:41 CEST 2006
The following three patches will extend mce_amd support for
future AMD processors. The userspace tool mcelog will be
patched in the near future.
1. x86_64: mce_amd relocate sysfs files
- this patch migrates mce_amd sysfs files found in
2. x86_64: apic support for extended apic interrupt LVT
- this patch supports extended LVT added to future
AMD processors. Threshold interrupt uses 0x500.
3. x86_64: mce_amd mce thresholding support for family
- this patch supports threshold registers to be
added in AMD family 0x10 processors.
More information about the discuss